So that is what I look like 18 weeks pregnant. I think that my belly is becoming more noticable. In other baby related news I scheduled my "big" ultrasound for the 16th of July. Bright and early in the morning. We are hoping to find out sproggy's gender then, so I am really excited about that. I also had a check up this week and was told that my AFP test results where normal and the baby's heart rate was a strong 145 beats per minute. My mood has drastically improved and I have more energy. However this isn't a constant thing. I still have my moments. I also find myself being more excited about the other baby related things. Decorating, shopping, and just other planning in general. Just yesterday I spent half of the day trying to declutter the former office which will soon become Sproggy's nursery. I ran out of steam pretty quickly however and there is much more to do!! thankfully we should have another 22 weeks to finish it up!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
18 weeks documented
So that is what I look like 18 weeks pregnant. I think that my belly is becoming more noticable. In other baby related news I scheduled my "big" ultrasound for the 16th of July. Bright and early in the morning. We are hoping to find out sproggy's gender then, so I am really excited about that. I also had a check up this week and was told that my AFP test results where normal and the baby's heart rate was a strong 145 beats per minute. My mood has drastically improved and I have more energy. However this isn't a constant thing. I still have my moments. I also find myself being more excited about the other baby related things. Decorating, shopping, and just other planning in general. Just yesterday I spent half of the day trying to declutter the former office which will soon become Sproggy's nursery. I ran out of steam pretty quickly however and there is much more to do!! thankfully we should have another 22 weeks to finish it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Again, that's about what I look like now. Okay, not really, but I sure feel like it!
ReplyDeleteGreat news about the AFP results.