Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Finishing touches

I did this craft room a bit bass ackwards. I should have painted before filling the room with furniture, however I didn't pick colors until just recently. So now the big decision is which color goes best on the top part of the wall....
Better One?



Better two?

From afar.....Monitors may slightly change the picture, but I seem to think the blue is brighter in person that it appeared in the picture, but you get the idea. Thanks for your help!

PS... the curtains are NOT finished, they are just are there to help with the visualization

1 comment:

  1. I like both colors, but imo, the green should be the top color - you have some slightly different values in each of them, so, to me, it looks a little "top heavy" with the blue on the upper portion. Love them with the curtains!

    ReplyDelete