We had some company over the weekend too. She wasn't very good with a paint brush, but she did keep Mo and Bella company and scare away any bad guys who may or may not have been outside.
And on to the details... we wanted a fan in the room, so we went with white with hopes it would fade into the ceiling. We hung it on Saturday between the two coats of paint. You can see the paint color here. Optimistic Yellow from Sherwin Williams.
We found this shade at Target on Sunday and decided to give it a try. I think it works quite well! It is a roman shade and we hung it higher to make the window appear bigger.
Here is a bad picture of the FLOR tiles we used on the floor. They where purchased through Lowes and is called Savannah. I found it very easy to install and like the look it gave the room. We turned the tiles to alternate the direction of the pattern.
Some how after all of that we had time to put together our HEMMES dresser from IKEA. You can also see the variation of the carpet in this photo.
So far, so good. We where both surprised at how much we where able to get done in just two days. It is just such a great change and we are both excited to finish up and start using the room!!
So now we are just relaxing...and enjoying spring!