We have all had run ins with it before. Well, it must have been my turn again for a mishap. I started a dress for Eleni, Little Liza Jane from Twist Collective Spring 2009 issue. Once I had enough of it to get a good mesurement taken I realized it was 4 inches wider than I needed it to be! YIKES! There was no way I could ignore that unless I was looking to wear the dress myself. So I frogged it back. I can only now post about it because I am back to where I started. Around the 7 inch mark.
It is just darling. I really hope to finish it before Easter. I figured if I get the skirt done by next Wednesday, it won't be too difficult to meet my goal.