Friday, April 3, 2009

Crossing the line?

I took back the sweater I knit for Blogless Erin's baby early in April so that I could write a pattern for it. She was such a dear for letting me borrow it so that I was able to write the pattern at my leisure. I didn't mean for it to upset little blogless baby, but I may have crossed the line.
Sweater photo shoot
Sorry... but it just so happened this sweater fit Eleni perfectly, and she was in a good mood, and the sun was out.
Sweater photo shoot
We are really sorry to make you angry baby. There was no need to rush into this world
Sweater photo shoot
We will happily return the sweater ASAP! Congrats blogless Erin, looking forward to meeting the little guy!

7 comments:

  1. it REALLY does fit her perfectly! We'll just consider it the sisterhood/brotherhood of the traveling baby cobblestone:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the "strike a pose" of photo #1. The test knitting is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just modeling it for Jude so he knows how it'll look when he's big enough for it. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this sweater! and the photo shoot looks quite splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how cute are those boots. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater, and EJ looks great modeling it :)

    ReplyDelete