Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday

My friend is trying to resurrect Favorite Foto Friday. While I found this weeks theme to be difficult, I decided to participate anyway. I wouldn't want to be accused of hating fun.



There are very few photos of me alone, especially recently. I am the family member who remembers to bring the camera and pulls it out to capture the moment. Which makes being in pictures hard. I managed to find one where I was not modeling knitwear too! This one I took myself at a wedding we attended last fall. The studio had a long white wall washed in this red light and our table was right up against it. It helps that I was having a pretty awesome hair day too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! Although I am not fulled by the fun pink color. You still hate fun.

    ReplyDelete