Sunday, September 21, 2008

Deadline accomplished!

I did it! After about 19 months of knitting on and off I finished Thermal. And I did it just before my self imposed deadline of Fall of '08. After all the autumnal equinox is tomorrow, September 22 at 11:44am... that is if I remembered what I heard on this news this morning. In any case. I did it. Buttons don't count right?

Finished Thermal

Please not the celebratory pose of the sweater. I think it realized how close it was to the frog pile with a few other objects it was rooming with during its hibernation. I am happy I picked it back up again, and I am pleased with the finished item. I just need to find some appropriate buttons, however I am not certain that will keep me from wearing it. Bring on the cool weather. I am ready.

6 comments: