Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Introducing Sprog!


Baby 11 weeks 6 days 002
Originally uploaded by ajkretchun
Well, they tell me this is what is growing inside of me, making me tired, and well....crabby. Pretty crazy if you ask me. This was when our Sprog was 11 weeks and 6 days old. Roughly the size of a small lime I am told. However because I am slow at posting we have reached Jumbo Shrimp size!! Perhaps we are done with the produce comparisons?

For those of you who are looking too hard- the top photo is just a closer look than the bottom one.- and is a profile shot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those must be huge shrimp. I always thought even the jumbo shrimp were smaller than a lime. Maybe I just buy huge limes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love the food comparisons for size. :-)

    ReplyDelete