I have been busy knitting away on Avast the past week. At our last knitting get together I managed to get to a changing point where I completed the bottom half of the sweater body and needed to knit up the sleeves before I was able to proceed. This is my first sleeve with a hem, so that added a bit of variety. I have it pinned back in the photo below and folded up to look like a sleeve rather than a rolly odd shaped piece of stockenette stitch.
Mostly it is just boring stockenette. I made K try it on this morning. Let me tell you he was thrilled. (please insert appropiate sarcasm here) I was happy to find I am getting close to the end length. Maybe another 4 inches. When I slid it over my arm it looked like I would need another 10 inches! Yea for boys with short arms!!