Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged-

Cara tagged me to reply to a few questions about me. So here it goes...
Jobs I've Had
1. Babysitting for a few families
2. Petsitting while family friends where on vacations
3. Student Aid in the Classics Department at Duquesne University
4. Kohl's department store, check-out girl and then professional jean folder in the young mens department. I can fold jeans better than anyone else.
5. Internship at Mellon in the EDM group
6. Internship turned full time, I support a software application.

Places I've Lived
1. Crafton, PA
2. Baldwin, PA

Foods I Love
1. Sushi
2. Lucky Charms
3. Pancakes
4. Gummi Bears

Places I Would Rather Be
1. Camp
2. Home

TV Shows I Watch
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Heroes
3. House
4. My Name is Earl
5. The Office
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Simpsons
8. Family Guy

Books I Love
1. Where the Sidewalk Ends
2. Lafcadio
3. Mason Dixon Knitting (my most knit from knitting book by far)
4. Baby Bargins- I would have been lost without it.
5. Those LifeSavers sweet story books they make for stocking stuffers.

I tag Amy and Maria (provided she reads this!)

1 comment: