Saturday, August 9, 2008

More Thermal

I realized I had no pictures of my thermal sweater body that I knit oh so long ago...
Here it is lounging in the lawn
Thermal body
and now on me... sorry about the self portrait. K doesn't get the need for blog photography.
Thermal body
As you can see it is quite fitted due to the ribbing however if I remember correctly my swatch flattened out considerably once it got a bath. So I expect it to fit closely but perhaps less snuggly once it is blocked.

I finished the increases on the first sleeve this morning while EJ napped. I still have a while to go before I can start decreasing for the cap of the sleeve though. Best be getting back to that...and my Olympic game watching before this second nap is over!

1 comment:

  1. i like it :)
    it will fit a little looser, too, when you don't have another shirt on under it!
    your knitting skills amaze me ;)

    ReplyDelete