Thursday, July 5, 2007

18 weeks documented

18 week Belly shot

So that is what I look like 18 weeks pregnant. I think that my belly is becoming more noticable. In other baby related news I scheduled my "big" ultrasound for the 16th of July. Bright and early in the morning. We are hoping to find out sproggy's gender then, so I am really excited about that. I also had a check up this week and was told that my AFP test results where normal and the baby's heart rate was a strong 145 beats per minute. My mood has drastically improved and I have more energy. However this isn't a constant thing. I still have my moments. I also find myself being more excited about the other baby related things. Decorating, shopping, and just other planning in general. Just yesterday I spent half of the day trying to declutter the former office which will soon become Sproggy's nursery. I ran out of steam pretty quickly however and there is much more to do!! thankfully we should have another 22 weeks to finish it up!

1 comment:

  1. Again, that's about what I look like now. Okay, not really, but I sure feel like it!

    Great news about the AFP results.

    ReplyDelete