Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007, a look back

This has been one of the most remarkable 12 months I have experienced so far in my 28 years (28? when did that happen?) We started out the year on a wonderful Mexico vacation. After returning home K started a new job which he enjoyed so much more than his previous work. At home we redecorated and I got my craft room, a new bedroom, a new bathroom and a nursery! We traveled to Newport RI for the first time and had a relaxing weekend at camp.
I met the Yarn Harlot while she was in town for her book tour. Do I look pregnant in that photo? I was maybe 5 weeks along by then! I remember telling Amy because I was just too excited to keep it a secret. We also don't need to talk about the sweater in my lap. It is Thermal from knitty.com and still unfinished! However I did manage to finish the other project... Eleni!


Thanks for joining me on this walk down memory lane. A blog certainly does make reflecting on the year gone by quite easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment